My Services to Buyers
As your Agent its important to me that we establish what our expectations are of each other and make sure that were all on the same page. You have needs and expectations, as do I.
As your Agent I will:
- Set up a preliminary interview to get to know each other and discuss what your new home looks like.
- Share with you my 35 years of experience
- Explain and establish agency relationship
- Provide you with Financing options
- Provide you with knowledge real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services, and amenities
- Offer you suggestions on locations
- Explain the different types of condos and houses that are available to you
- Walk you through the steps of what to expect and how it works
- Go over an Agreement of Purchase and Sale with you to familiarize you with the document
- Set up convenient showings
- Set you up on an automatic email listing program
- Take you out on an educational viewing to establish a clearer picture of your likes and dislikes, wants and needs
- Preview properties before you view then, to assure you are seeing only relevant matches
- Prepare the Agreement of Purchase and Sale for You.
- Negotiate the Best price possible.
- Deliver necessary documents to lawyers, financial institutions
- Be available to go back to measure or bring family prior to closing
- Be in touch with you up until the closing to provide any service we can.
- Call you on the closing date.
- Keep you informed on market value in your building
- Provide you with a quarterly newsletter
- Help any of your family and friends needing Real Estate service
- Be ready when you're ready to do it again.
- Provide an annual Inspiration calendar annual